We are currently looking for three talented Software Engineering Team Leads. You will be a current or aspiring technology leader who has a passion for leading world class engineering teams and developing, guiding and mentoring people. You will be working within one of our engineering teams within Audience Platform, working in partnership with the other supportive roles within the team, to deliver best in class product experiences, drive forward our technologies and support your engineers. You will be supported by the senior leadership within Audience Platform to enable you to build and develop your team and the people within it.
The focus of the role includes:
- People: Recruit, mentor, coach and manage staff, assuring the quality of their work and professional development.
- Environment: Create the environment in which people can be their best. This will involve working with department leaders to create a positive working culture and working with peers to create continuity and alignment across the teams.
- Quality: Work across the technical community to review and improve processes and practices ensuring learning is shared.
- Track record of growing engineers with a focus on mentoring, coaching and development
- Experience of designing, writing and supporting robust, large-scale applications in a fast-changing environment with rapid release cycles
- Experience of managing multiple technical and non-technical stakeholders in a complex, agile, matrix environment
- Ability to communicate complex technology solutions in a clear and coherent way to different audiences
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.