|Job Title:||Software (SaaS) Platform Architect - Permanent - Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£1 - £1000000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Software (SaaS) Platform Architect - Permanent - Hertfordshire
Leading Service Provider require a skilled Software (SaaS) Platform Architect on a permanent basis in Hertfordshire.
The role will suit someone who likes to play with technology, has a strong software background that has created large scale SaaS platforms.
You will act as a technical expert and an ambassador for the team, advising and coaching, leading other technical architects and engineers to create innovate B2B and Customer facing cloud-based platforms, including a focus on the integration of multiple platforms.
What will you be doing
- Technical thought leader and focal point across the product and data ecosystems.
- Liaising and partnering with key business leaders to understand needs and create and shape appropriate technology architectures.
- Liaising with 3rd party and suppliers and accountable for the design of the Platforms and integration plan with other platforms in the business.
- Work with external clients to understand requirements and provide help to presales function.
- Work with internal clients ( transformation, product, security, sales, customer delivery) for product development and new features.
- Will provide analysis on the architecture, design, development, implementation, and tuning of applications and the data layer (software applications, data warehouse, business intelligence, analytics solutions, etc.).
- Mentor and coach other technical members and developers in the team.
What experience do you need
- Experience of any SaaS platforms used by a high volume of subscribers/customers.
- Communicate the product and data architecture to other groups and ensure the adherence and the value-added of enterprise methodologies and standards.
- Awareness and understanding of data security and privacy.
- Define and promote software and data security standards aligned with security policy.
- Understanding or routing principles, infrastructure, cloud and databases.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.