Software Release Manager (ITIL, Agile, Waterfall) is urgently required by our IT Services Client for a rolling 3-month contract home based contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the administration, production and management of Release Management activities to support the deployment of releases to the test and live environments.
The role involves working closely with the technical and test teams to identify release contents, produce release plans, hold deployment walk-throughs, help monitor and manage defects, create and manage change records, attend external Change Approval Board meetings, attend audits and help with the maintenance of master schedules and records.
- Previous software release management or project management experience
- ITIL Certification
- Experience of audits
- Understanding of Waterfall and Agile Release methodologies
- SharePoint and document management systems experience
- Experience of software development lifecycles
- Good organisation skills
- Good communication skills
- Good Excel and Word skills
- An eye for detail
- Ability to track multiple projects at the same time
- Able to maintain and understand software release audit trails
- Adaptable to change
- Able to work as a team member and under your own initiative
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.