Software Licence Desk Analyst
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
A great opportunity has arisen for a Software Licence Desk Analyst with experience in Snow software licence management system, to join a fantastic IT reseller company in High Wycombe. My client have won lots of awards for being a great place to work, they are passionate about what they do, and it is a fun place to work with lots of social and charity events/days.
As Software Licence Desk Analyst you will be working within the IT Software Asset Management team and reporting into the 'Head of ITAM Services', and you will be responsible for supporting clients in managing their assets through monthly workshops, scheduled reviews and proactive activities.
As SLD Analyst you will be responsible for building relationships with your clients to proactively manage the client's software and hardware estate and provide recommendations for licensing solutions. You will also work with internal teams to provide guidance for new technologies.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous exposure to software and hardware infrastructure and terminology
- Experience of software vendors licensing models
- Will either have, or be working towards the Microsoft SAM MCP qualification
- Full driving licence and own car
- Experience working with Software License management solutions (Snow Software)
- Knowledge of license management, ITIL processes and discovery tools
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity please submit your application on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.