Work for one of the largest and well known companies in the world.
This is a high profile brand offering great benefits and working culture.
Great opportunity to work within an innovative tech environment.
You'll be continually learning and have an eye on the tech coming over the horizon.
What will the role be doing?
- Write clean, well-structured and maintainable code with automated test coverage and corresponding documentation.
- Organise and facilitate daily stand-up and other scrum meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing.
- Ensure that all work follows approved methods and standards and conforms to agreed quality, is maintained under version control & configuration management including conducting code review, automated unit & integration testing and technical documentation.
- Be first point of contact within the team for any defects found as a result of testing, or in live ensuring swift resolution including out-of hours incident and deployment support
- Lead estimation within the team to assess the timescale of development activity.
- Represent the development team at release planning, defect triage, retrospectives etc.
- Liaise with product owners, designers, architects, developers and testers to clarify requirements and contribute to design and direction of new products and features.
What experience do you need?
- Recent knowledge and experience of developing in a PHP framework, ideally using MVC patterns and JQuery.
- Recent practical software development experience, including design, program build, testing/debugging and implementation of multi-user business applications using a relational database system.
Nice to have:
- Laravel and/or Lumen application development frameworks
- ReactJS and/or Angular
- MYSQL, BigQuery
- Implementing solutions on premise or in cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Java and/or Python
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - email@example.com - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.