Software Engineering Team Leader
Permanent Role - Highly Competitive Salary
Location - London
Hybrid ways of working
We're looking for Innovative and Experienced Software Engineering Team Leaders to join a leading organisation responsible for products and services used by millions across the globe. You will be helping to developing new capabilities and be part of an organisation going through an exciting digital transformation.
They have cutting-edge tech stack and have adopted forward-thinking, collaborative ways of working, and a Training Academy to ensure the success of their team.
The organisation is looking for a diverse team of great people from all backgrounds and areas of experience to make this change happen and that's where you come in.
We need determined and enthusiastic software team leadership talent. You'll be managing a team of typically 6-8 people - if you've formally managed teams before, or done so on an informal / mentoring basis, and you're looking to work with an organisation with great purpose, people, progression and development opportunities, where you can grow your career be creative, putting your talents to great effect; we'd like to hear from you.
What are we looking for you in you?
- An ability to manage high performing software talent
- Degree level qualification in Computer Science or related field
- Previous experience of developing software in an agile environment
Some of the Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Excellent career progression - great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organization.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities with an in-house academy hosting a wide range of internal and external courses and certification, plus dedicated learning time inside your working time
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + buy or sell
- Matched contribution pension scheme
What can you expect to be doing?
- Provide strong leadership, coaching and mentoringSharing your technical knowledge offering support and insight
- Supporting in the design and development of software
- Monitoring and reviewing the quality of product documentation ensuring all is complete accurate and understandable.
Apply today for an opportunity to be part of an organisation that offers a great work life balance, 35 hours per week, 10% of your contracted hours are dedicated time to your professional training and development and rapid career progression.
To apply for the Software Engineering Team Leaders please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.