|Job Title:||software engineer team lead|
|Salary:||26 days annual leave,35 hours per week,great p|
|Contact Name:||Misbah Khaja|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
We're looking for Software Engineering Team Leaders to join a leading organisation responsible for products used by millions. You will be helping to developing new capabilities and joining the organisation as they go through some exciting changes. They've a cutting-edge tech stack and have adopted forward-thinking, collaborative ways of working. To make the most of the opportunity they need a diverse team of great people from all backgrounds and areas of experience to make this change happen and that's where you come in.
We need determined and enthusiastic software team leadership talent. You'll be managing a team of typically 6-8 people - if you've formally managed teams before, or done so on an informal / mentoring basis, and you're looking to work with an organisation with great purpose, people, progression and development opportunities, where you can grow your career be creative, putting your talents to great effect; we'd like to hear from you.
What are we looking for you in you?
- An ability to manage high performing software talent
- Degree level qualification in Computer Science or related field
- Previous experience of developing software in an agile environment
Some of the Benefits include but are not limited to
- Excellent career progression - great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities with an in-house academy hosting a wide range of internal and external courses and certification, plus dedicated learning time inside your working time
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + buy or sell
- Matched contribution pension scheme
What can you expect to be doing?
- Provide strong leadership, coaching and mentoring
- Sharing your technical knowledge offering support and insight
- Peer review and offer constructive feedback on others' code
- Supporting in the design and development of software
- Monitoring and reviewing the quality of product documentation ensuring all is complete accurate and understandable.
- There will some troubleshooting and problem solving.
- You will be leading and encouraging continuous improvement of the team's delivery and development processes.
- You will have the opportunity to engage with industry forums, interest groups, blogging to keep up to date with current industry developments and challenges.
Apply today for an opportunity to be part of an organisation that offers a great work life balance, 35 hours per week, dedicated time to your personal training and development and rapid career progression.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.