We are currently partnering with a leading broadcasting and media organisation. Over the last 2 years our client has built and migrated a whole host of on-premises legacy systems on to a brand new Application and Integration platform in the cloud and now we have a number of exciting new projects that need new cloud-first solutions. Providing critical services to these world famous industry leaders, we are proud to be an integral part of one of the most renowned broadcasting and media organisation in the world.
We are looking for a talented senior engineer who has a passion for leadership and software development at an extremely large scale, with millions of users worldwide. In return for this we only work a 35 hour week, and receive many other benefits.
We are a highly collaborative team of engineers, testers, UX designers and product owners and we are now looking to expand and add another mobile team into our Glasgow office. We value our engineers, offering regular training and development opportunities, as well as '10% time' - allowing dedicated time for self-improvement, learning and innovation.
You'll be involved in creating automated solutions and educating the wider organisation to streamline the process of software development. We are looking for someone with either some experience in leading a team, or someone with the drive and desire to do so, you do not need proven experience within leading people, we will guide and shape you into this with world leading training program which is provided.
The Ideal Candidate
- You'll love learning new technologies and be able to grow the technical capabilities of the team by example through evolving and promoting leading practices for software development.
- Ideally knowledge of software architecture principles and leading development practices
- Experience of Continuous Integration and the app store release processes
- Cloud platform experience, we will consider experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- You'll have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. You'll promote your skills, share your knowledge and contribute to the evolution of best practices
- Proven experience in leading technical teams (not essential, but must have the desire and drive to do so)
- Proven experience of test driven development
- Experience of an agile environment, pairing and working within a collaborative team
- Significant experience delivering high quality software at scale
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
iOS Software Engineer
Location: Salford, Greater Manchester
Salary: Up to £58000 per annum
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Compliance Lead - Business Analyst- Data Privacy
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Cork, Republic of Ireland