|Job Title:||Software Engineer/Developer - Typescript, React, Full Stack|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Great opportunity for a Software Engineer/Developer with experience of either React or Typescript (full stack experience would be desirable), working for a company that has the first analytics and AI solution exclusively designed for the mobile network industry, that provides real-time tower insights and boosts tower performance, reducing costs, carbon emissions, and wastage. This is an exciting time to join the organisation as they look to build out their ambitious analytics and intelligence platform, accelerate their growth, and establish being the market leader in this field.
They use AI, IoT, and other cutting-edge technologies to collect and analyse huge amounts of data about mobile network sites, their components, and their power usage. The platform takes control and optimises site behaviour (reducing CO2 emissions by 50%), identifies anomalies, and makes recommendations on how to manage and upgrade the site for peak efficiency.
The role is remote working with fortnightly/monthly get together's in London.
What the role will be doing:
Join a new in-house software team where you will be building distributed services for thier backend platform and implementing gorgeous front-end user experiences to use them. You'll have the opportunity to help build a platform that uses modern data, AI, and UX best practices to help network operators reduce their impact on the environment, remove their reliance on diesel, and make their networks sustainable.
Experience of telecoms is not essential, and we're not precious about technology stack.
Some examples of projects you'll have the opportunity to tackle:
- Designing and implementing the full-stack of a sophisticated analytics platform for tower time-series data with high scale requirements (some of our clients have hundreds of thousands of towers)
- Designing and building operational infrastructure to support deployment of the platform on client networks
- Researching new ways to reduce power usage at sites
- Modelling physical hardware virtually to create virtual test-beds
- Implementing a process to build-measure-learn rapidly on customer UX
- Develop new visualisations and analytics for high-data density use-cases
- Experiment with new statistical/ML approaches to meeting customer needs
- Integrating with client systems, both legacy and modern
- Development experience in Typescript or React and any full stack experience would be desirable
- Experience with one or more common back-end and front-end frameworks
- A passion for learning: perhaps AI/ML, perhaps high-scalability, perhaps high quality software development processes
- Experience with testing methodologies and automation frameworks
- Experience designing and implementing REST APIs
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
MS Applications Developer
MS Applications Developer
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Systems Administrator (Solaris&Linux)
Location: Swords, Dublin
Solution Designer - Integration/Middleware/SOAP
Location: Reading, Berkshire