Role: Software Engineer Azure
Location: Reading (hybrid)
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for Application Engineers to work for one of the leading telecom brands.
The Application Engineer has a key role in the end-to-end product delivery leveraging a variety of low-code application frameworks, Robotic Process Automation workflows and data automation capabilities that follow best practice and engineering standards. The Application Engineer has a broad ranging skills experience across software engineering, Integration, Office365 automation and application development tools and RPA development and scripting.
The role automates manual business processes at speed in order to ensure operational efficiencies and self-service enablement are delivered to both business and platform needs. The individual will be able to rapidly understand business functions and processes, should have good communication, stakeholder management skills and, should be organized and able to manage multiple requirements in parallel.
* Responsible for automating processes on legacy and new cloud applications to reduce manual business effort
* Drive the design, development, test, optimisation, and deployment of automation products on Azure
* Supporting screen scraping, API data capture and application-to-application integration to deliver MVPs
* Collaborates with the UIPath Centre of Excellence team adopting their best practices and standards in the UK
* Drive continual improvement to business workflows, data and analytics event capture
* Deliver E2E data solutions in rapid delivery cycles through automated CI/CD pipelines in an Agile environment
* Collaborate with Product Heads/Leads for solution support, analysis, infrastructure and app remediation
* Input into planning, estimation and prioritisation within an agile framework to fulfil the product backlog
* Provide relevant documentation for and outputs to internal processes and designs
- Azure experience is essential
- Coding experience is desirable
- Experience of Azure Platform, PowerApps, PowerBI, Logic Apps, Office365 and Azure Data Factory highly desired.
- Experience of using automation tooling such asUIPath (or similar toolsets) and Alteryx designer desirable.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), stakeholder management and able to challenge the status-quo
- Familiar with Agile, Scrum, Kanban delivery approaches with prior experience of working in product-driven teams.
- RPA experience is a nice to have
If this looks interesting, click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Hampshire, England
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Location: Hampshire, England
Senior Structural Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Wireless Site Design Engineer
Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen