Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
My client current are looking for an experienced C# Software Developer to build and implement functional applications, the types of applications vary from Desktop Applications to ASP Web Applications/Web API's. The successful candidate should be a team player with a keen eye for detail along with having strong communication skills and strong problem-solving skills / technical knowledge.
Your goal will be to build efficient systems that serve user needs along with maintaining existing systems. The successful candidate must be willing to build upon their own development/technical knowledge to ensure the latest practices are implemented where possible.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Communicate and build specifications based on customer requirements.
- Provide professional levels of support to end users.
- Source Control
- Strong technical knowledge.
- 3 years' experience designing/building software to a professional standard.
- R Statistical Packages
- 5 years' experience designing/building software to a professional standard.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.