|Job Title:||Software Developer - Java - Dublin|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Duration:||6 month rolling|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Java Developer - Java - Dublin
Are you a Java Developer with solid industry experience using Java based technologies and solid software development? If so, then please apply to a brand new contract position based in Dublin, working for one of the worlds leading ICT Solutions Providers.
You will be professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you will be in a customer facing position.
Our client is a global IT Services and Innovations provider, delivering ICT-based business solutions to customers in 70 countries worldwide. Within Ireland, they are growing quickly and have a number of exciting new positions to challenge the very best technical specialists.
To be successful you will ideally possess the following skillset and background:
- Bachelor's degree in a computer science, engineering, information technology discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years' Java experience.
- At least 3 years experience working with the following technologies: Spring Framework, Web Services, Hibernate, JSP development, JSF or other MVC architecture.
- Good knowledge of EJB, JTA, JMX, JDBC technologies.
- Experience of AWS technologies an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong experience in RDBMS and SQL on at least one commercial database
- Experience in web services development (e.g. Apache CXF, Apache Service Mix)
- Experience of at least one source code management system (e.g. SVN, GIT, Visual SourceSafe)
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on (0117) 9087000 or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me direct on Patrick.Mcnamara@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.