Work for one of the best loved brands in the world with a great culture and working environment.
They also have an excellent flexible working from home policy. Great salary and benefits on offer.
This is an exciting and varied role for a Developer who will join a small team responsible for developing and maintaining a suite of sophisticated coded tools used for simulating and forecasting network demand as well as predicting network upgrades.
What will the role be doing:
You will ensure that the testing and validating of software delivers expected results and perform UAT with customers.
We work in an agile way and you will participate in development activities using this methodology and ensure release cycles are continuously progressed.
You will become a subject matter expert and develop an in-depth understanding of network topology and data.
You will also be responsible for maintaining data feeds ensuring high levels of data accuracy. You will also help mentor junior members of the team.
What experience do you need:
- Experience of Visual Studio, SSMS and code repository software such as TFS
- Experience of agile methodologies and development
Some of the below would be advantageous:
- Experience of website publishing in IIS
- Good MS Excel skills along with general Microsoft Office understanding
- Knowledge of techniques employed in analysing, assessing and resolving complex technology requirements, problems and issues
- Experience in a Telecoms or networking environment
- Software modelling and/or what-if scenario analysis experience
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.