|Job Title:||Software Developer - C, C++ - Manchester - Permanent|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|REF:||CB - SOFTDEV C++_1564485523|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Software Developer - C, C++ - Manchester - Permanent
The role holder is responsible for developing software and supporting complex software and solutions/
The successful applicant will join a team of experienced developers working together to in a number of areas including C, C++ and some Java
You will be involved in development of new features, enhancements to existing functionality, defect investigation/resolution and design documentation.
An eye for detail and focus on quality is required, using a test driven approach incorporating unit and integration testing of code.
- Software development, maintenance and delivery of software to agreed schedule, cost effort and compliance with the defined development process
- Write efficient code with accompanying unit and integration tests
- Documentation of software development, ensuring documentation is provided in the Customer documentation regarding any changes or new functionality that are made
- C and C++ Programming
- Linux experience (preferably Red hat)
- Knowledge of Networking, in particular TCP/IP protocols.
- .NET (VB and/or C#)
- REST/JSON APIs
- Unit testing
- Review code for conformance to coding guidelines
- Ability to re-design or re-factor code
- Show an awareness and understanding of software design, development and lifecycles
- Involved in the peer reviewing of designs
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared* Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Location: City of London, London
Senior Oracle Apex Developer/Technical Consultant
Business Development Lead - Security Cleared - Perm - Wiltshire
Location: Wiltshire, England