The Software Developer will be responsible for software development in a primarily Microsoft environment. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production lifecycle. The software developer will also analyse and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports where required.
* Development of new solutions and enhancements to existing tools
* Respond to new functionality development requirements, as agreed with the client.
* Design and maintain development and test environments.
* Ensure all developments are undertaken in a controlled development environment and are release controlled to representative test environments for System and user testing.
* Implement the appropriate bug fixes arising from any development.
* Analyse reported issues and report suitable resolutions/development requirements or workarounds and implement a suitable resolution where possible.
Why this company?
We are an agile and forward thinking business and the health and wellbeing of our people is at the forefront of what we do. We encourage our people to share ideas and take opportunities to progress through external courses and qualifications as well as on the job. We team this with a highly rewarding benefit structure:
* Competitive salary and bonus structure.
* Competitive pension scheme.
* Flexible working/Work from Home
* Life insurance.
* Cycle to Work.
* Retail Discounts.
* Competitive refer a friend scheme.
* Private Healthcare Insurance.
* Extensive development experience in the design and development of relational databases
* Full stack development skills, including Microsoft development toolset
* Experience directly managing users' requirements and translating them into systems requirements
* Experience with Azure Integration services (Azure functions, Logic apps, event grid, key vault…)
* Microsoft Stack
* ASP.Net Core
* MVC .Net
* C# programming Language
* Experience of Webservices REST and SOAP, SFTP
* Experience with SSIS
* Experience with SFTP
* SQL Server 2016 Relational Database
* Web development
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.