Role: Software Developer
Location: Theale (Hybrid)
We are looking for a bright and tenacious new addition to our clients Software Engineering team with a competitive salary and great benefits!
As Software Developer will be responsible for software development in a primarily Microsoft environment. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production lifecycle. The software developer will also analyse and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports where required.
* Development of new solutions and enhancements to existing tools
* Respond to new functionality development requirements, as agreed with the client.
* Design and maintain development and test environments.
* Ensure all developments are undertaken in a controlled development environment and are release controlled to representative test environments for System and user testing.
* Implement the appropriate bug fixes arising from any development.
* Analyse reported issues and report suitable resolutions/development requirements or workarounds and implement a suitable resolution where possible.
* Extensive development experience in the design and development of relational databases
* Full stack development skills, including Microsoft development toolset
* Experience directly managing users' requirements and translating them into systems requirements
* Experience with Azure Integration services (Azure functions, Logic apps, event grid, key vault…)
* Microsoft Stack
* ASP.Net Core
* MVC .Net
* C# programming Language
* Experience of Webservices REST and SOAP, SFTP
* Experience with SSIS
* Experience with SFTP
* SQL Server 2016 Relational Database
* Web development
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Hampshire, England
IAM-Azure Active Directory Consultant- Remote-Contract
Location: London, England
Application Security Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
LEAD 3RD LINE NETWORK ENGINEER- CONTRACT - REMOTE WORKING
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands