Software Delivery Project Manager
Full time Contract (40 hours per week)
I am currently undertaking a Search for a Software Delivery Project Manager role for a leading client. Candidates will require relevant experience with a proven track record working at this level.
Outline of the role:
- Effective management of the project baseline
* Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
* Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
* Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role. Operates along working practices ensuring compliance with local project management policy and procedure
* Produces and coordinates materials and baselines during all phases of the project by careful planning and documentation
* Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
* Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties
* Ensures that formal review procedures are used. Manages the risks associated with the deliverables of the project in line with project management community standards.
* Ensures that the impact on the business unit's profit & loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board.
* Accountable for managing and tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
* Builds and manages the relationship with key stakeholders. Typically senior level manager and Project Board
* Ensuring that the milestone achievements are signed by the customer and relevant invoices are raised
Key Performance Indicators:
- Delivers the project on time, to budget and appropriate quality
* Achievement of project margin
* Customer Satisfaction scores
* Assignment feedback scores
* Status of project in the project management reporting tool
* Achievement of acceptance criteria and conformance to Operational Readiness Review
* Formal reviews have taken place and are documented
* Efficient and timely availability of assets during all stages
* Progress reports are accepted by the assignment manager
* Risk plans are formally accepted by the assignment manager
* Amount of contingency used or released
* Successful acceptance into service
If you think you have the above, then I'd be interested in hearing from you.
I look forward to that. If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Project Manager (End User Computing)
Security Cleared WAN Project Manager
Location: London, England
Project Manager - Data Collection
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Project Manager (Data Archiving/Legacy Archive Strategy)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire