As a Senior Software Engineer in Test, you will:
- Work with Delivery Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts and Technical Leads to understand the requirements, create test strategies and contribute to automated test frameworks.
- Lead troubleshooting and resolution of issues throughout the product life cycle with monitoring and support tools.
- Participate and lead as required, in the team's delivery process.
- Effectively participate in and help improve the team's software development methodologies, such as pairing, clean code and best practices, documentation, CI/CD etc...
- Work with third parties where necessary offering direction, support, and documentation.
- Mentor and coach junior colleagues and provide technical leadership and direction to peers and colleagues.
We are looking for people who have some (if not all) of the following:
- In-depth experience with Automated UI and RESTful API Testing
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience configuring and running jobs in a Continuous Integration tool like Jenkins
- Advocating quality and high standards within the Team
- Great communication skills and experience in resolving cross-team issues.
- Strong understanding of coding practices
- Knowledge of testing frameworks and libraries such as Node.js, Playwright, Cypress, Jest, Puppeteer or WebdriverIO
- Experience with Java, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber
- Familiarity with Gatling and Scala
- Experience working with AWS SDK
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.