Work for one of the largest and well known companies in the world.
You'll be continually learning and have an eye on the tech coming over the horizon.
A great opportunity for someone to develop into Platform Architecture, as experienced Architects can be considered but also Software Developers looking to take that step into architecture.
Great benefits on offer which includes on-site parking and the opportunity for some remote working.
About the role
The role will suit someone who likes to play with technology, has a strong software background that has created large scale SaaS platforms.
You will act a technical expert and b an ambassador for the team, advising and coaching , leading other technical architects and engineers.
What will you be doing
- Technical thought leader and focal point across the product and data ecosystems.
- Liaising and partnering with key business leaders to understand needs and create and shape appropriate technology architectures.
- Liaising with 3rd party and suppliers and accountable for the design of the Platforms and integration plan with other platforms in the business.
- Work with external clients to understand requirements and provide help to presales function.
- Work with internal clients ( transformation, product, security, sales, customer delivery) for product development and new features.
- Will provide analysis on the architecture, design, development, implementation, and tuning of applications and the data layer (software applications, data warehouse, business intelligence, analytics solutions, etc.).
- Mentor and coach other technical members and developers in the team.
What experience do you need
- Experience of any SaaS platforms used by a high volume of subscribers/customers.
- Communicate the product and data architecture to other groups and ensure the adherence and the value-added of enterprise methodologies and standards.
- Awareness and understanding of data security and privacy.
- Define and promote software and data security standards aligned with security policy.
- Understanding or routing principles, infrastructure, cloud and databases.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.