|Job Title:||SLM/Service Level Management/Reporting Manager (ServiceNow)|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
SLM/Service Level Management/Reporting Manager (ServiceNow Reporting) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Manchester, Greater Manchester.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must be a SLM/Reporting Manager, within a Service Desk environment and have strong ServiceNow Reporting experience
- The successful applicant will sit within the Operational Delivery Team and will be responsible for delivering accurate contractual reports, within the contractual time lines for various customers, along with one merged report and will be engaging with Incident/Problem Management and each Capability Unit to achieve this
- The role holder will ensure that all Monthly Service Reports are produced and distributed on time to ensure sign off and produce, deliver relevant reports required within the month to populate the Monthly Service Reports including Availability Reporting
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Implement improvement initiatives
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, understanding formulas
- Documentation and Reporting experience
- Experience in working with customers and third parties
- Ability to manage and chair meetings/voice conferences and produce agendas, meeting minutes following through until completion
- Excellent client facing experience
- Financial & Risk management experience
- Desirable - Experience in working with TfS
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Remote, Europe
Infrastructure Strategy Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Client Engagement Manager
Location: Remote, Europe
Product Manager - Collectibles
Location: Remote USA
Product Manager - Consumer
Location: Remote, Global