|Job Title:||Site Solutions Designer - Passive - Mobile Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
Site Solution Designer (Passive Infrastructure) -Mobile Telecoms - Berkshire
Contract to end of December 2021
Working alongside one of the key site providers, overseeing passive infrastructure design proposals, and ensuring they are fit for purpose by the time they are progressed to the T&A Build Teams.
- Review Output of the Acquisition and Design Feasibility and create site specific Design Instruction.
- Reviewing site survey reports to ensure that the solutions offered by the site provider meet the requirements and appropriate in terms of health and safety, design/build or where they don't fit the original brief that there is a clearly documented rationale as to why the chosen solution has been selected.
- Approve associated deviations and concessions.
- Identify to the Infrastructure team any required enhancements or additions to the "standard" design solutions in place.
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- A background in mobile telecom passive infrastructure design
- Competent AutoCAD user
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical delivery teams, at a management level.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.