|Job Title:||Site Solution Designer/mobile telecoms/passive infrastructure|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Site Solution Designer (Passive Infrastructure)
I have an exciting opportunity to work as a Site Solution Designer for a telecoms company based in Reading
The Site Solution Designer will work alongside one of our key site providers, overseeing passive infrastructure design proposals, and ensuring they are fit for purpose by the time they are progressed to the T&A Build Teams.
Responsibilities of the Site Solution Designer include:
- Review Output of the Acquisition and Design Feasibility and create site specific Design Instruction.
- Reviewing site survey reports to ensure that the solutions offered by the site provider meet the requirements and appropriate in terms of health and safety, design/build or where they don't fit the original brief that there is a clearly documented rationale as to why the chosen solution has been selected.
- Approve associated deviations and concessions.
- Identify to the Infrastructure team any required enhancements or additions to the "standard" design solutions in place.
The successful Site Solution Designer will have:
- A background in mobile telecom passive infrastructure design
- Competent AutoCAD user
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical delivery teams, at a management level.
To apply for the Site Solution Designer please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.