Design Engineering Specialist
12 Month Fixed term contract
Based in Berkshire or North West Region, but remote-based until restrictions ease
We have an exciting opportunity for a Site Design Engineer to join a leader within mobile telecoms infrastructure.
In this role you will become the technical specialist for the deployment of telecoms infrastructure into the site portfolio. You should therefore have some knowledge of radio and hardware designs.
- Design specialist in site design, construction and active hardware integration
- Produce design guidance documentation to articulate specifications and best-practice to design suppliers
- Be the technical input on existing or proposed design methodologies
- Review and answer technical queries from suppliers/stakeholders from a design perspective
- Assist auditing design compliance/performance
- Maintain radio and hardware areas of design manual
This role is the perfect opportunity to work for a major telco infrastructure company, where you can expand on your Site Design or Site/Construction experience.
You should ideally have:
- Previous experience working within the telecoms industry from a site design/build environment
- A general understanding around mobile telecoms radio equipment, antennas etc.
- Previous document writing experience would be beneficial
If you would like to be considered, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Site Access Negotiator - Mobile Telecoms Sites
Location: Berkshire, England
HSQE Advisor - Mobile Telecoms
Location: North West England, England
Site Access Negotiator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive day rate
Radio Planning Engineer - Remote working
Salary: Negotiable salary + excellent benefits
HSQE Advisor - Telco/Construction
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester