|Job Title:||Site Design Specialist (Mobile Telecoms) FTC|
|Duration:||FTC 12 months|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
FTC - 12 Months
We have an exciting opportunity to work as a Site Design Specialist for a leading telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
The Site Design Specialist will define, manage and deliver ongoing assessment, and improvement of, our design supplier performance. The assessment will be via various site design review and auditing programmes. Though continual communication and reporting (to internal and external stakeholders), the output of these programmes will aim to identify areas for improvement in design quality, process and guidance. Utilising excellent side design, communication and supplier management skills, this role will drive the strategy behind ensuring our design suppliers provide industry leading site designs in terms of quality, efficiency and safety.
Responsibilities of the Site Design Specialist:
- Define & evolve design assessment/audit scope and criteria
- Drive innovation of auditing methods to create efficiencies.
- Ensure assessments/audits align with Cornerstone and customer guidance and specification.
- Review and approval of 3rd party audit findings
- Assessment of in-flight designs and supporting design documentation.
- Collaborate with Cornerstone Supply-Chain to appoint 3rd party suppliers through RFP process where required.
- Manage 3rd party suppliers through audit programmes where required.
- Ensure audit programmes are delivered to agreed schedules.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure assessments/audit criteria target desired improvements.
- Define assessment/audit output reporting content to best articulate relevant data and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Conduct presentations to report findings/recommendations.
Health and Safety:
- Ensure design assessments/audits include elements of risk assessment and control
- Provide insight to internal and shareholder health and safety teams
- Highlight any areas of potential risk to relevant parties.
Compliance & Security
To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customer
The successful Site Design Specialist will have:
- Considerable experience of mobile telecoms access network site design.
- Project management.
- Data analysis and reporting
- Supplier management
- Previous telecoms site design QA or auditing experience.
To apply for the Site Design Specialist, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.