|Job Title:||Site Coordination Committee Support Analyst|
|Salary:||Competitive daily rate|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
A direct report of the Change Management Manager. The role supports the work of the Operations team across the business and within the Change Management Team. The SCC Support Analyst is responsible for collating, interrogating and presenting data to allow the Site Coordination Committee (SCC) forum to make informed decisions around the Demand & Release rollout plans for the business and the Shareholders.
The SCC Support Analyst contributes to delivering the Operations outcomes of:
· Report and monitor impacts of planned works on the geographical Operational Safeguard Regions (OSRs) whilst keeping them within the agreed quotas.
To deliver the outcomes, the SCC Support Analyst has the following responsibilities:
· Compile complex data from multiple sources and present in a format that allows the SCC to effectively comply with the contractual quotas agreed with the Shareholders
· Analyse the data to provide insight and context to allow the easy identification of areas for additional discussion and potential escalation to the SCC & Shareholders.
· Identify solutions to enable quota adherence and facilitate demand
· Measure type and number of site visits of all activities on our network.
· Assess Outage Times by Activity type and recommend optimised outages to minimise network downtime and improve customer experience.
· Attend the SCC and document minutes, actions, key decisions, risks and issues.
· Track, control and report on use of service mitigation solutions and budget with the aim of adhering to quotas and facilitating demand
· Ensure the SCC demand and forecast tool stays relevant, efficient and effective by identifying and recommending updates to stay aligned to shareholder priorities.
· Provide guidance on future tooling requirements to improve accuracy.
· Enable the Demand and Release Manager to have fully informed and directive governance reviews with the shareholders
Attend meetings required and support inputs/outputs as detailed in the Operations Meetings Register for MBNL.
Key Meetings -
Site Coordination Committee
Change Approval Group
Operational Safeguards Forum
Managing Shareholders & Suppliers - Working with MSP & Shareholders to gather required data to provide accurate forecasts of expected planned works impacts.
Balancing Deployment demands vs. Customer Experience - Ensuring that the high pressure demands on programmes to deliver to targets do not negatively impact Customer Experience.
Effective deployment of mitigation solutions
Business & Shareholder MSP's - Gathering data and agreeing allowable work
Business - Deployment & T&A Departments
Virtual (project) Manager of people?
No of direct reports:
Overall team size (headcount):
direct / indirect / n/a
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
1st Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands, W. Midlands, England
First Line Support (Customer Service) - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire, S. E. England, England
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour
2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows 10 - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
2nd Line Deskside/Desktop Support Engineer (Windows 10 & O365)
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, E. of England, England
Senior O365/Office 365 Architect (Exchange/SharePoint/Cloud)
Location: England, England