|Job Title:||Site Assurance Insight Manager/ Data/Insight|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Site Assurance Insight Manager
Reading/ Hybrid working
MBNL's TNS function are seeking a Site Assurance Insight Manager. The Site Assurance Insight Manager will play a pivotal part in managing the delivery of the change enablement services.
We are actively encouraging applications from industries outside of telecommunications, if you have the ability to oversee the delivery of multiple fast paced projects and have worked in a technical environment, we would love to hear from you.
What the Site Assurance Insight Manager can expect to be doing:
- To proactively manage all data aspects of the Site Assurance within the Change Enablement function.
- To relentlessly manage the delivery of change enablement services by the supplier ecosystem to achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets set by EE/BT, Three and the MBNL AOP.
- To own and proactively manage change enablement against contractual obligations and industry benchmarks.
- To own, and continuously improve the methodologies, processes, systems, controls, capabilities and relationships required to manage and control all network change including all related forums, communications and governance control points.
- Liaison with Shareholder & Deployment teams to exploit synergies between deployment activities.
- Liaison with Deployment teams and provide assessment/ranking of SWC performance.
- Undertaking direct intervention to investigate underperformance, instigate recovery initiatives and assist recovery of delivery performance.
The successful Site Assurance Insight Manager will have:
- Strong experience of establishing, developing and leading an operations change enablement function to achieve agreed business outcomes, performance targets and industry benchmarks.
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver best in class technical and business services.
- Strong experience of managing, motivating, monitoring and improving performance of contractors and suppliers.
- Strong experience of building deep, effective relationships and an understanding of organisational politics.
- An ability to use these to socialise and influence stakeholders.
- Power BI experience is desirable
- Experience of managing the natural tensions between customer, commercial and technical requirements.
To apply for the Site Assurance Insight Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
TEST MANAGER- CONTRACT - THEALE- INSIDE IR35
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Governance & Change Lead
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Oracle Payroll Functional Consultant - Contract role
Senior Oracle Payroll Consultant
Location: London, England
Location: Berkshire, England