Mobile Telecoms Site Acquisition Specialist
Site Acquisition Specialist - this is a great opportunity for an experienced Site Acquisition Specialist to join a key player within the Mobile Telecoms industry on a contract basis.
The role will be split between working in the office (Central Reading), visiting sites and remote working.
As Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for securing planning permission and the best possible rights with landlords to deploy a defined group of new and existing telecom sites in order to achieve the optimum site solution in terms of time, cost & quality.
As Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Effective management of the Acquisition Agents, Solicitors & 3rd party suppliers
- Review demand and manage 3rd party delivery
- To be aware of & manage dependencies across a defined group of sites through planning, tracking & reporting to ensure regional acquisition targets are achieved
- To maintain an accurate acquisition delivery status on a defined group of sites by ensuring that site level forecasts are up to date & in accordance with agreed forecasting standards through the tracking of 3rd party supplier deliverables
- To deliver target lease terms on individual sites by applying agreed standards, policies & expertise and escalating exceptions to enable the business to make informed decisions
- Apply acquisition & property expertise to support & validate the work of the Acquisition Agents, Solicitors & 3rd party suppliers to ensure site specific issues are addressed
Knowledge & Experiences we are looking for:
- Considerable acquisition functional knowledge gained from working in a mobile network environment to include the 2017 Electronic Communications Code (ECC).
- Extensive experience of delivering large volumes of sites against agreed targets
- Considerable experience of managing 3rd party suppliers
- Considerable experience of working under pressure in a complex & changing environment.
- Considerable experience in preparation of Heads of Terms and legal contracts.
- Understanding of the New Electronic Communications Code (preferred)
If you have the required experience and are looking for a contract position then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.