|Job Title:||Site Acquisition Specialist (Telecoms)|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Mobile Telecoms Site Acquisition Specialist
Site Acquisition Specialist - this is a great opportunity for an experienced Site Acquisition Specialist to join a key player within the Mobile Telecoms industry on a permanent basis. Based in lovely new offices in Reading, Berkshire, this position offers a highly competitive salary, Bonus, and a generous pension package.
As Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for securing planning permission and the best possible rights with landlords to deploy a defined group of new and existing telecom sites in order to achieve the optimum site solution in terms of time, cost & quality.
As Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Effective management of the Acquisition Agents, Solicitors & 3rd party suppliers
- Review demand and manage 3rd party delivery
- To be aware of & manage dependencies across a defined group of sites through planning, tracking & reporting to ensure regional acquisition targets are achieved
- To maintain an accurate acquisition delivery status on a defined group of sites by ensuring that site level forecasts are up to date & in accordance with agreed forecasting standards through the tracking of 3rd party supplier deliverables
- To deliver target lease terms on individual sites by applying agreed standards, policies & expertise and escalating exceptions to enable the business to make informed decisions
- Apply acquisition & property expertise to support & validate the work of the Acquisition Agents, Solicitors & 3rd party suppliers to ensure site specific issues are addressed
Knowledge & Experiences we are looking for:
- Considerable acquisition functional knowledge gained from working in a mobile network environment to include the 2017 Electronic Communications Code (ECC).
- Extensive experience of delivering large volumes of sites against agreed targets
- Considerable experience of managing 3rd party suppliers
- Considerable experience of working under pressure in a complex & changing environment.
- Considerable experience in preparation of Heads of Terms and legal contracts.
- Understanding of the New Electronic Communications Code (preferred)
If you have the required experience and are looking for a permanent position then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Radio Planning Engineer - Remote working
Salary: Negotiable salary + excellent benefits
Junior Project Manager/Planner (Dublin)
Location: Dublin South, Dublin
Head of Infrastructure Management (ISO 55001)
Location: Berkshire, England
Warehouse Administrator (Mandarin)
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
Salary: Up to £13 per hour