Site Acquisition Delivery Manager
Site Acquisition Delivery Manager - this is a key position in managing the acquisition of sites required for the rollout of the 5G network! This is a permanent opportunity working for a forward thinking, rapidly growing Mobile Telecoms company based in Reading, Berkshire. My client are offering a competitive salary, car allowance, bonus and generous pension package.
As Site Acquisition Delivery Manager you will be responsible for managing Acquisition Contractors to ensure they are delivering sites on time. This involves ensuring the necessary legal, planning and access rights have been agreed to allow for the installation of new or upgraded radio equipment. This is a challenging position as you will be managing the 3rd parties to deliver a large number of sites, working in a fast dynamic environment, and working with the 3rd parties to overcome blockers to acquiring sites.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience managing multi-site providers through the end to end Acquisition process
- Experience driving delivery to achieve high site acquisition numbers, and partnering closely with Small Works Contractors to overcome blockers to acquiring new sites or new rights to existing sites
- Confident Excel skills - keep 100% accurate site inventory and data records
- Good understanding of RAN processes and cross-functional dependencies
- Ability to challenge and influence
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and have experience in site acquisition gained within a mobile telecoms environment then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Property Acquisition Specialist
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Site Design Specialist - 3G/4G/5G Site Design / Quality / Audit
Location: Berkshire, England
VAT Compliance Manager
Infrastructure Strategy Manager - IT / Telco Cloud
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Gloucestershire, England