Site Access Relationship Specialist
9 Month Contract
Location: Reading - with flexible working
Our client's Property Department is responsible for the estate management and implementation of property and planning strategies across the shared and unilateral network to ensure Suppliers adhere to agreed guidelines when undertaking work or upgrades on the network property estate. This contractor will join the Site Access Team and support the delivery of improved access arrangements to their portfolio of sites.
What you can expect to be doing:
* Speaking with landlords and agents to improve Access arrangements to key 5G sites across the UK.
* Improving the relationships with priority sites and resolving issues from Red to Green across London.
* Tracking all activities, changes and conversations on our in-house CRM system.
* Ad hoc mini projects to deliver key objectives.
What we are looking for:
* A customer-service mindset and excellent telephone manner.
* An ability to negotiate a win-win outcome and strengthen relationships with our landlord community.
* Good administrative skills, including updating CRM systems, and excel reporting
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.