|Job Title:||Site Access Relationship Specialist - Mobile Telecoms Sites|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Site Access Relationship Specialist - Mobile Telecoms Sites - 9 month contract - Berkshire
Reading based contract but lots of flexible and home working.
This person will be responsible for improving access relationships and building relationships with site providers. They need to have a customer service mindset. Working with T&O and Deployment with access blockers. They need to have an understanding of leases and be persistent. Also required are good negotiation skills as gaining access can often be challenging.
- Previous site access experience highly desirable
- Property and / or telecoms experience
- Strong customer service mindset with excellent negotiation skills
- Understanding of leases/able to interpret legal documents
- Must actively listen to objections and find solutions
- Results driven
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Exceptional communication skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Project Engineer - Mobile Telecoms - PCN
Location: Gloucestershire, England
Health & Safety Advisor - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Site Design Specialist - 3G/4G/5G Site Design / Quality / Audit
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Infrastructure Strategy Manager - IT / Telco Cloud
Location: Reading, Berkshire