|Job Title:||Site Access Negotiator - Mobile Telecoms Sites|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Site Access Negotiator - Mobile Telecoms Sites - 6 month contract - Berkshire
Reading based contract but lots of flexible and home working.
This person will be responsible for improving access relationships and building relationships with site providers. They need to have a customer service mindset. Working with T&O and Deployment with access blockers.
Looking for someone with excellent telephone and written communication skills, who can be a key point of contact for landlords, dealing with Access Issues to sites.
This may include;
- managing escalations where landlords have issues with contractors being on site,
- gaining permissions from landlords for upcoming works,
- getting contractual obligations adhered to, e.g. access, keys, points of contact.
- Telecoms desirable, but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills (background in a customer service facing role advantageous)
- IT literate, and quick to pick up new systems.
- Previous site access experience highly desirable
- Property and / or telecoms experience
- Strong customer service mindset with excellent negotiation skills
- Understanding of leases/able to interpret legal documents
- Must actively listen to objections and find solutions
- Results driven
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Exceptional communication skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.