Site Access Negotiator
6 month contract
Working within the Property Department, you will join the Site Access Team and support the delivery of improved access arrangements to our client's portfolio of sites.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Speaking with landlords and agents on behalf of the client to improve Access arrangements to key 5G sites across the UK.
- Improving the relationships with priority sites, and resolving issues from Red to Green across London.
- Tracking all activities, changes and conversations on our in-house CRM system.
- Ad hoc mini projects to deliver key objectives.
What we are looking for:
- A customer-service mindset, and excellent telephone manner.
- An ability to negotiate a win-win outcome, and strengthen relationships with our landlord community.
- Good administrative skills, including updating CRM systems, and excel reporting (intermediate excel skills would be nice to have.)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.