|Job Title:||Site Access Negotiator|
|Salary:||Competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Site Access Negotiator
6 Month Contract
Location: Reading - with flexible working
This leading telecoms company are seeking a Site Access Negotiator to join their Property department. You will join the Site Access Team and support access arrangements to their portfolio of sites.
What you can expect to be doing:
- managing escalations where landlords have issues with contractors being on site,
- gaining permissions from landlords for upcoming works,
- getting contractual obligations adhered to, e.g. access, keys, points of contact.
What we are looking for:
- A customer-service mindset, and excellent telephone manner.
- An ability to negotiate a win-win outcome and strengthen relationships with the landlord community.
- Good administrative skills, including updating CRM systems, and excel reporting (intermediate excel skills would be nice to have.)
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.