SITE ACCESS NEGOTIATOR - READING
You will be working with the Property Department who are responsible for the estate management and the implementation of property and planning strategies. You will be reviewing the legal agreement in place for the telecommunications site with the purpose of identifying, understanding and recording the existing legal rights of access with particular focus on the site access arrangements. You`ll have the ability to negotiate directly with Landlords and Landlords agents to improve site access rights and arrangements therefore you communication skills will be key to this role.
- Ability to communicate on many levels.
- Good organisational skills and experience.
- Ability to read lease documentation and extract important, relevant information.
- Ability to negotiate within the terms of a contract/understanding the terms of a contract.
- Positive customer service mind-set; previous experience of working in a customer/supplier centric environment.
- Worked with all levels of management
- Advanced Excel & Access skills to be able to provide charts, pivot tables and lookups and to easily amend and update databases.
If this is sounding like a role that would suit your experience and skill set, please send your CV to Simmone.West@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.