I am recruiting for a permanent opportunity for a Site Access Management Co-ordinator based in Reading. This position is based in our clients Estates Management team, and your role will be to undertake access and estates management activities for their client accounts. You will have the ability to develop your role and extend your estates management experience.
As the Co-ordinator your responsibilities will include;
- Manage a case load of site access and estate issues, including; access procedure confirmation and supply and adherence to lease obligations, review of existing data sets, lease reading and assessment of access rights, liaising with landlords and working closely with surveyors and the finance team.
- Responding to internal and external queries.
- Dealing with lease queries and land disputes.
- Analysing and manipulating data.
- Dealing with queries for landlord consents.
We are looking for candidates with experience of;
- Administration and co-ordination work experience
- Good time management and multi tasking
- Experience of troubleshooting and dispute resolution
- Proficient in MS word, powerpoint and excel.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.