Simulation & Training 3D Media Engineer
Contract Type: Permanent
Preferred start date: 14/07/2019
In order to be considered for this position all candidates must have or be eligible for SC Clearance.
An exciting position has become available in the Simulation & Training Systems team, which will give the candidate opportunities to work with the latest synthetic training technologies - including Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality technology. The candidate will support the design, development and delivery of 3D media assets for Simulation and Training Systems.
Essential and Desirable Skills:
- Experience working as part of team led by a senior artist.
- Experience in media production to create elements for real time applications e.g. video games or simulation.
- Experience of texture design, development for 2D and 3D assets.
- Apply knowledge of the followingtoolsets:
- 3D Studio Max;
- Adobe Photoshop;
- 3D Coat (desirable but not essential)
Key Result Areas:
Simulation & Training Media Development: (100%)
- Produce deliverables tasked by the relevant Project Manager and Design Lead.
- Support the test and acceptance process as part of the delivery of Simulation & Training projects.
- Carry out all technical work in compliance with the Company Management System and relevant standards.
- Produce project deliverables within agreed timescales and level of effort whilst meeting quality standards.
The jobholder will report to (various) Project Managers for day to day tasks and the SSP Simulation & Training Portfolio Manager for line management.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.