|Job Title:||SIEM (LogRhythm) Architect - Basingstoke - Security Cleared|
|REF:||CB - SIEM - LOGR_1563357620|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
SIEM (LogRhythm) Architect - Basingstoke - Permanent
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Working at a lead architect level and leading a small team, to define and deliver a SIEM solution
You will have a strong technical background with an ability to interact and work well with multiple areas of the project as well as senior stakeholders
- Complete responsibility for the overall technical solution and associated technical artefacts
- Managing the risk and impact of any changes, which affect the architecture of the solution.
- Manage a small design team to deliver the customer requirements, setting high-level criteria for the design of the solution and exercising design control over the implementation.
- Experience of creating High Level Designs, Low Level Designs, BOM's and support documentation
- Experience of implementing a LogRhythm SIEM and NetMon environment using physical appliances monitoring devices, end user activity, collecting and processing logs in accordance with the appropriate architectural patterns e.g. JSP440, GPG13, SafeGuarding GOLD guidelines and standards etc.
- Experience of creating multiple machine policies including full endpoint monitoring of UAD's employing File Integrity Monitoring, Data Loss Defender CD/DVD and USB port Monitoring, Registry Integrity Monitoring, User Activity Monitoring, Network Activity Monitoring.
- Experience of Monitoring Enterprise network traffic at Application layer
- Experience of the Log Processing Policy and the writing of regular expressions
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
1st Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
Software Developer / Programmer - C, C++
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Sales Specialist - Sales - Cyber - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Exceptional Bonus' and Benefits