|Job Title:||SIEM Architect (Security cleared) - Hampshire - Contract|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
SIEM Architect (Security cleared) - Hampshire - Contract
*please note that a national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered*
- Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Industry requires a SIEM Architect to work on an ongoing contract basis.
- Working at a lead designer/architect level, to define and deliver a SIEM solution to meet current and future customer needs through changes/enhancements to the technology components.
- The role holder must have a strong technical background with an ability to interact and work well with multiple areas of the project as well as senior customer stakeholders.
- Experience of working at Designer level with SIEM platforms
- Creating High Level Designs, Low Level Designs, BOM's and support documentation
- Experience of Designing and implementing a modern SIEM platform - LogRhythm/Arcsight/Splunk/ELK Stack etc - and NetMon environment using physical appliances monitoring devices, end user activity, collecting and processing logs in accordance with the appropriate architectural patterns e.g. JSP440, GPG13, SafeGuarding GOLD guidelines and standards etc.
- Experience of creating multiple machine policies including full endpoint monitoring of UAD's employing File Integrity Monitoring, Data Loss Defender CD/DVD and USB port Monitoring, Registry Integrity Monitoring, User Activity Monitoring, Network Activity Monitoring.
- Experience of creating Regexes and parsing rules for "non-standard" logs
- Experience of Monitoring Enterprise network traffic at Application layer
- Experience of the Log Processing Policy and the writing of regular expressions
- Experience of working with 3rd parties
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.