Are you a lead SIEM Architect looking to join a dynamic delivery team? Can you design/ provide better, faster, more effective solutions by building upon your existing knowledge and ability.
Our client are looking to grow their team with committed people to work in a challenging, but extremely rewarding environment using the latest technology to offer ground breaking solutions to everyday problems for our customers.
Setting the scene
We are looking for a lead SIEM Architect to work in close partnership with the customer(s) and project teams to deliver cutting-edge solutions. Reporting into the Solution Lead, the post holder will own all aspects of the delivery of the SIEM solution assuring that the technical proposals are aligned to the client's vision. Throughout the delivery lifecycle managing 3rd parties and requests for change ensuring there is no impact upon the overall architectural solution.
- Proven track record of leading the delivery of SIEM technical solutions
- Ideally A proven track record of implementing a LogRhythm SIEM and NetMon environment using physical appliances
- Experience of creating multiple machine policies including full endpoint monitoring of UAD's
- Experience of Monitoring Enterprise network traffic at Application layer
- Experience of the Log Processing Policy and the writing of regular expressions
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988
Due to the secure nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to hold security clearance prior to starting - candidates without this clearance may still be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.