My client is looking for a SIEM Architect to join their dynamic bid team. They will work closely with the Sales and Offerings teams to produce bid collateral on a wide variety of bids and tenders which vary in size and complexity. The role will report into the Capability Lead/CTO and encompass the following disciplines and responsibilities:
* Complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings.
* Shapes technical proposals to be commercially acceptable
* To take ownership of solutions for specific key areas and managing the impact of any changes which affect the architecture of the solution
* Leads the definition of customers overall IT architecture, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity.
* Maintain reusable collateral for future opportunities
* Manage 3rd parties and their technical deliverables.
* Client-facing skills at senior-level discussion, with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives.
* A detailed knowledge of the Infrastructure Design Methodology.
* Self-motivating, objective setting, and strong leadership skills.
* Negotiating, bringing consensus, with previous experience of running technical workshops.
* Written communications - clear technical writing and presentation.
* Excellent design experience in proposing and utilising SIEM technologies including LogRhythm.
* Core infrastructure solutions delivery which combine both physical and virtual server implementations, throughout the design and implementation lifecycle.
* Knowledge of security standards, processes and application of security enforcing measures.
* Broad knowledge of Cyber tools such as NIPS, FPC, vulnerability assessment, computer forensics etc.
* Broad knowledge of Microsoft platform technologies.
* SNMP, Syslog, knowledge and understanding.
* ITIL version 3 Practitioner.
* Broad load balancer, IDS and IPS knowledge.
* Broad knowledge of virtualisation platforms.
* Encryption devices, CAPs assured products.
* DWDM services.
* Broad network management toolsets knowledge.
* Broad knowledge of storage, backup and archive technologies.
* Enterprise Networking & Services (TCP/IP Networks, devices & services (E.g. DHCP/DNS).
Due to the nature of the role, candidates will need to be SC Cleared prior to starting on site.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Data Centre Strategy Architect - Data Centre, Cooling, Power, E
Location: South East England, England
(PAM) Privileged Access Management Consultant (CyberArk)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Process and Workflows Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive market rate