|Job Title:||SIAM ITIL Service Delivery Manager (Event Management)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
SIAM ITIL Service Delivery Manager (Event Management) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client, for an initial contract until 31st July 2020, to be based in Portsmouth. Due to the current situation, telephone interviews will take place and role will be 100% remote. Future expectation will be a combination of 2/3 days onsite and remote working.
Key experience is SIAM, ITIL and very strong experience with Event Management (within Service Delivery).
- Experience within Event Management
- Knowledge of SIAM
- An understanding of Service Delivery Management standards & practices.
- Ability to work in a virtual team.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work into other teams.
- Good working knowledge of ServiceNow (desirable)
- Good interpersonal skills.
- First class organisational skills.
- Technical understanding.
- Ability to communicate to a high standard within the team and to the leadership teams.
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.