Job Title: Operator
Reports to: Production Cell Leader / Production Manager
Market competitive Rate with 28 days holiday plus bank holiday and pension
Location - Ipswich
Shift pattern - 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm ( rotate on weekly basis )
Payments - weekly paid, 1 week in arrears
The Operators role is to be part a Technical team delivering design, projects and products to customers within set parameters and time frames.
The role is based within clean room and laboratory conditions where tasks will follow documented instructions and specifications in an ISO9001 controlled environment.
- Processing material through a range of hi-tech fabrication, test and validation tools that enable CIP to produce advanced optoelectronic research components. These processes will operate under either Engineering or Production control with the appropriate support and training provided.
- The operator will uphold rigorous: Safety, Quality and Environmental standards to ensure safe and efficient working practices.
- The operator will learn, understand and follow controlled documented standards of Operating Procedure, equipment set-up use and maintenance.
Demonstrable experience of working in a technical environment, with excellent attention to detail and manual dexterity. Proven ability to follow design drawings and specifications, recording process data as required
Demonstrable relevant experience in device fabrication in some of the following; Photo-lithography, wet etching, RIE etching, metal and dielectric deposition, wafer thinning, cleaving and dicing, facet coating, die and wire bonding, validation & reliability packaging and testing.
- Able to work calmly under pressure to tight deadlines with attention to detail.
- Proactive and innovative team player who is also capable of working as part of a team or independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills: displaying a positive approach to new ideas, flexibility and driving continuous improvement.
- Supportive of the company culture and ethos. Ability to work both days and shift pattern work.
Please feel free to call me if you require any further details;
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.