|Job Title:||SharePoint Online Developer/Consultant (SPFx/REST/Power BI)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
SharePoint Online Developer/Consultant (SharePoint Framework/SPFx/REST/Power BI/Microsoft Flow) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 5 months rolling contract, to be based in London.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a SharePoint Online Developer & Consultant.
- Responsible for the design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended SharePoint Online applications.
- The provision of application maintenance and support services, either directly to users of the applications or to service delivery functions.
- Strong experience of SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx) developer experience using React Framework for client side development using REST Service queries on SharePoint lists, document libraries and Search APIs
- Power BI Report Creation and Deployment
- Microsoft Flow template and custom workflow development
- SharePoint Administration and query handling
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.