SharePoint O365 Architect/Consultant (Office 365) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Experience of design, implementation and configuration of SharePoint platforms, including: SharePoint O365 solutions and Design, configuration and development of applications and development
- Familiarity with SharePoint Online - Central Administration - Service Applications configuration, installation, troubleshooting
- Practical SharePoint Development experience to include - hands on experience of installing and, configuring SharePoint, including the development and deployment of custom SharePoint solutions using CSOM and Provider Hosted Apps - Development Add-Ins, composed looks, workflows and the use of Remote Provisioning.
- Strong practical experience in the use of PowerShell.
- Experience taking requirements, developing requirements and designs and implementing a final solution
- Experience in writing detailed technical implementation plans / release notes
- Ability to work intuitively, along or as part of a team environment
- Practical experience of the software development lifecycle and familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience of SQL and RDBMS technologies, which must include MS SQL Server.
- Experience of working in Agile project deliveries
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.