|Job Title:||SharePoint Developer/Technical Consultant -SharePoint 2013/.Net|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
SharePoint Developer (SharePoint 2013 Provider Hosted Apps/SharePoint Online/.Net/C#/ASP.Net MVC/API) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 1 month rolling contract, to be based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a SharePoint Developer, responsible for the undertaking of legacy SharePoint 2013 applications and documenting, understanding the integration points and helping map out a migration path and strategy towards SharePoint Online applications.
- Strong Experience of SharePoint 2013 Provider Hosted Apps
- Strong .Net experience (C#, ASP.Net MVC, API)
- Good knowledge of SQL Server
- and TypeScript knowledge and experience
- Experience of SharePoint Online, SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- Desirable Skills: Knowledge of K2 Blackpearl Forms and Workflow. Knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform - in particular PowerApps and Power Automate
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.