|Job Title:||SharePoint Developer/SharePoint Technical Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Experience of design, implementation and configuration of SharePoint platforms, including: SharePoint 2013/2016, SharePoint On premise solutions & SharePoint O365 solutions
- Design, configuration and development of applications and development - SharePoint 2013/2016, O365 Product - central administration, service applications configuration, installation, troubleshooting
- The successful applicant will have practical SharePoint Development experience, including: hands on experience of installing and, configuring SharePoint, including the development and deployment of custom SharePoint solutions using CSOM and Provider Hosted Apps, development add-Ins, composed looks, workflows and the use of remote provisioning.
- Strong practical experience in the use of PowerShell.
- Experience taking requirements, developing requirements and designs and implementing a final solution, as well as writing detailed technical implementation plans / release notes
- HLD/LLD design experience
- Ability to work intuitively, along or as part of a team environment
- Practical experience of the software development lifecycle and familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience of SQL and RDBMS technologies, which must include MS SQL Server.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multitask work assignments
- Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines / timelines and budgets
- Experience of working in Agile project deliveries
- Able to demonstrate experience of being the applications solution lead on at least one major project / bid.
- SharePoint Migration using ShareGate technology
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Business Change Consultant
Location: London, England
Application Development Manager - Azure, SQL, C#
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Application Development Manager - Azure, C#, SQL
Location: West London, London
Jira Service Desk Developer - Contract - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Application Development Manager
Location: West London, London