SharePoint Developer/SharePoint Consultant is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Canary Wharf, London.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- SharePoint 2010 Development Experience
- SharePoint 2010 Central Admin Experience
- SharePoint Designer
- SharePoint Search Development
- HTML / CSS
- JQuery - Advanced Level
- Experience taking requirements and generating designs and implementing a final solution and providing estimates for work
- Ensure that the technical documentation for the system is kept up to date with any changes or enhancements
- Experience working in Agile delivery project, using Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Migration from SharePoint 2010 to either SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online
- SharePoint REST API Experience
- Modern SharePoint Development Techniques (Client Side Development, REST API / PnP / CSOM etc.)
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.