IT Services Specialist
You will be responsible for supporting, maintaining and administering the SharePoint intranet and assisting with maintenance of their In-House applications.
Activities will include day-to-day administration of the SharePoint site, supporting content owners within the business, understanding stakeholder requirements and assisting with the design and build of new sites, libraries and other SharePoint solutions. Plus providing induction training to end users and ad hoc training to support specific SharePoint solutions developed.
- Working with stakeholders to understand their requirements and providing consultancy to the Business on SharePoint solutions and new features.
- Monitor and report to BI Manager Trends in system usage and capacity.
- Set thresholds/alerts on the various libraries and sites to provide advance warning when additional resources may be required and use Power Shell scripts to produce ad hoc system reports when required.
- Manage SharePoint related support tickets and liaise with the Business stakeholder to understand and resolve SharePoint issues.
- Provide support to other areas within IT on integration with SharePoint and implementing interfaces with other systems within the business to integrate SharePoint with other systems.
- Respond to new functionality development requirements, as agreed with the client. To be undertaken, implemented and tested to guideline standards within agreed timescales
- Ensure all developments are undertaken in a controlled development environment and are release controlled to representative test environments for System and user testing to enhance the quality of final releases to production.
- To implement the appropriate bug fixes arising from any development
- Experience in Microsoft SharePoint administration and development
- Expert with document management
- Experience gathering user requirements and developing SharePoint solutions.
- Experience developing SharePoint workflows and using Microsoft Flow.
- Experience in developing and creating PowerShell scripts
- Deep technical skills in Microsoft development toolset
- MVC .Net
- Intermediate Web development
- Familiar with developing solutions in SharePoint
- Sound knowledge of developing solutions using .NET (C# in particular)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.