SharePoint Developer - Edinburgh - Contract
A global IT services company is searching for a SharePoint Developer to join their team in Edinburgh on a contract basis. The role will involve working fora large banking organisation.
Skills and Expereince Required:
Experience of design, implementation and configuration of SharePoint platforms, including:
- SharePoint 2013 / 2016 On premise solutions
- SharePoint O365 solutions
- Design, configuration and development of applications and development
- Familiarity with SharePoint 2013 / SharePoint 2016 / O365 Product
- Practical SharePoint Development experience to include
- Strong practical experience in the use of PowerShell.
- Experience taking requirements, developing requirements and designs and implementing a final solution
- Experience in writing detailed technical implementation plans / release notes
- Ability to work intuitively, along or as part of a team environment
- Practical experience of the software development lifecycle and familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience of SQL and RDBMS technologies, which must include MS SQL Server.
- Willing to undergo Security Clearances as requested.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multitask work assignments
- Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines / timelines and budgets
- Experience of working in Agile project deliveries
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Able to demonstrate experience of being the applications solution lead on at least one major project / bid.
- Central Administration
- Service Applications configuration, installation, troubleshooting
- Hands on experience of installing and, configuring SharePoint, including the development and deployment of custom SharePoint solutions using CSOM and Provider Hosted Apps
- Development Add-Ins, composed looks, workflows and the use of Remote Provisioning.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.